dinsdag 29 november 2011

Materialistic wishes


Lately I have been browsing for some goodies online, wishing to buy them one day for my own encouragement. I love electronical gadgets. I'm kind of a nerd in that department. Eventough the technical part can be a bit confusing. When it comes to cables, wires, connecting things and such....don't ask. I'm a fast learner when it comes to usage and getting an indept understanding of the equiptment.........just DON'T ask questions. lol
Anything related to photography, APPLE, Adobe or any sort of design grabs my interest too....haha.

Anywho, there's this funny item I once saw posted on a blog 2 years ago. I thought it would make a GREAT birthdaygift (FOR ME) haha, since I don't know a lot of people with the same quirky interest.
The item I'm talking about is a DSLR mug! There's also a vacuum insulated thermos shaped like a NIKON or CANON lens. It's SOOOOO realistic (I like that kinda stuff), people do mistake it for an actual lens haha.


Mug

Looks like an actual lens huh?
Fake lens on the LEFT, ZOOMED out
Fake lens on the LEFT, ZOOMED in
Close up of the mug lens
Another close up of the mug leng
Top cap mug lens



Fake lens mugs
Vacuum insulated thermos
How cool is that???
Close up 1
Close up 2
Close up 3
Close up 4




Just love it!  Too bad it's not cheap.......................otherwise I would have bought at least 2 mugs and thermoses! Waaaaaaaaa....let's just save up some money first. These aren't nescesities...just silly materialistic  wishes of mine haha..........I actually can live without having them in my posession!

Another thingy I've come to dream about is: POLAROID. I love mini photo's and used to take pictures in stickerbooths with my nieces in Thailand every year when I visited them . They (my nieces and the stickerphoto's) are just too cute. The one less positive thing about my younger nieces is that they usually want to brighten up the image TOO much because they like to have the appearance of a lighter skintone hahaha.......

Polaroid has become popular again lately. Newage kids say it's "vintage" because they're the DIGITAL generation. Hahaa. It's kinda funny. I'm sort of an inbetween kid. Born in the right era to have experienced both. And since I love photography here's the cute mini Polariod cam I found online. It's not that expensive for a Polaroid but perhaps compared to the capabilities of a digicam it probably is LOL.

Here it is:

Instax mini Polaroid
Front / Back / Sellingshot
Size of the photo: 5,4 x 8,6cm 
Box


Ahhhhh keep on wishing!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten