dinsdag 17 juli 2012

Processing food


Been cleaning up en compressing my harddrive. Wish I had the money to purchase the all and powerful Mac Pro! I'm not technical oriented, meaning I don't give a d*rn as long as it works to my needs.... Besides I don't have the patients to figure it out on my own. I'd rather have a technical nerd explain it to me than trying to grasp to notion of :

* The Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor
* 64-bit architecture
* L3 cache
* DDR3 ECC SDRAM at either 1066MHz or 1333MHz
* Error Correction Code (ECC) corrects single-bit errors and detects multiple-bit errors automatically. That’s especially important in mission-critical and compute-intensive environments.
*24 virtual core
*Performance is enhanced because Hyper-Threading enables the processor to take better advantage of the execution resources available in each core.
* A bidirectional, point-to-point connection — called QuickPath Interconnect — gives the Intel Xeon processors quick access to the disk, I/O, and other Mac Pro subsystems.

myself HAHA. Something as basic as this is sold at the minimum price of $2499.00 -€2035,40 OMG.
Ahhhhh, I'll keep on dreaming of me hitting a jackpot someday.....soon....




Something entirely different, my dinner preparations.
I've been posting pics of my cookeries online to FB. Just to let people (I don't often see) know I'm still doing ok. Why I don't post profile pics of myself online? Because I don't feel like it... I never really enjoyed taking pics of myself, up until a few years ago and not anymore today because of my illness. The side effect of this medication I'm taking is BLOATING of the body, mainly in the face and torso area. It s*cks, and to protect myself and those people from depression I avoid taking pics of me...haha.

Anywho, after posting food pics someone suggested I'd create a cook book...........which inspired me to think of creating a layout for a cook book. I'm thankfully not deluded enough to think I'm a great cook, but making something tiny for friends would be fun. Besides it'll give me something to do.


GINGER, GARLIC, BASIL SALMON DISH


Ingrediets: ginger, garlic, basil, soysauce, sambal, sugar,
ricevinegar, salt , water and the lemon is optional


1 clove of garlic minced


Another ingredients shot


Another close-up


Salmon....I put the salmon in on the wrong side!


Flipped after e few mins.


Finished dish, looks HORRIBLE,
but tastes really GREAT!


DISHES

I could have taken some pics while cooking and eating but FORGOT because I was starving that day. As you can see, I emptied my plate! Good thing I remembered to take a shot of the finished dish. It tastes really good with some fresh crunchy vegetables on the side and I happened to have some paprika otherwise cucumbers would also have been excellent.
More food perhaps in the near future and that's it for this entry!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten