vrijdag 3 februari 2012

Digitally active

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's been a while again and I'm becoming more active on this digital highway called the internet.
Facebook has been a foe and friend of mine eversince I've signed on  in 2006 or so....and haven't done anything but accept a few friends and checked out some of their personal pages....
UP UNTIL a month ago.
Since then I've also posted stuff online. And even uploaded a few profile pics a week ago. LOL.

Just this tuesday I've received an email from a DiaryIs friend who has also disappeared from the diary radar haha. And so we've added one another on FB.


Just to note: I am one of those people who's quick to sign on to something new  BUT don't participate in the hype. I'm just curious by nature but also lose interest pretty fast if something doesn't hold my attention. Even if people lose themselves in the hype I'm more cautious and most of the time choose my own path in the end.

Tonight I'm visiting a friend of mine to celebrate a fake "hensnight" or bachlorette party.
We...."the people of this province in the Netherlands", celebrate this festivity called "Carnaval" (not comparable to the Brazilian one!) I'll post some pics on the next update.

Here are some pics I've taken with my phone during a little get-together I had with my friends a few weeks ago.










 For now I bid you g-nite and sweet dreams! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten