dinsdag 13 september 2011

Music!


The first time I heard this song I was only browsing through YouTube out of bordom.
He: Daniel de Bourg, did an excellent cover of the original. I just had to post it up here.
After I finished listening to the song, I've checked on Itunes if Beyoncés new album was already available. It was....and I immediately searched for a way to doanload it for free!!! Bad habit huh....but ermmmm....most songs I buy legally ^^".
All his covers are amazing by the way. I'm not so sure about all his collaborations with other YouTube artists though. He sounds best on his own.



You've got to see all the comments made on this video alone! Here's some I found quite funny:

* Total eargasm throughout the whole song
* ok.......I'll make love to you
* omfg <3
* you should be famous!!!!!
* Why don't you have a record deal....but Paris Hilton does???

And so many more naughty ones I won't post up here.... - -"....they're just a bit too much. Females drooling over the dude.

I've got a feeling this guy will be doing something grand any time soon now. I had the same feeling when I first heard Esmee Denters' cover of Mariah Carey and Biebers's cover of Chris Brown - With you....hahaa. That was way before they got discovered by their current record labels gna gna....

Anywho...Beyonce's new album 4 is amazing. All good songs, none bored me. Wich is quite hard to do for an artist. Make an album that consists only of well written and enjoyable tunes. Feels like I'm doing an ad-lib for a commercial promoting musical artists..............
Let's cut it here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten