donderdag 15 september 2011

Redesigned an old doodle & dinner pics

I've found a funny thing I made in Ai. The original image was worse that this version is haha.
It reminded me of some techniques I forgot all about.
Good thing I save all my unfinished files....well at least the ones I've made on my laptop during the time I still attended school.....(2 yrs ago already - -"). I'll spare my own dignity by NOT posting the original from way back when.


Ai abstract vector redesigned

This is still very amateurisch...but I had fun doodling with the tools I've rediscovered in Ai thx to the WACK original I found on my computer! haha


Finished abstract redesigned in PS

I've finished the abstract painting in PS by adding some layers, lensflares, glow effects, and some layer effects. It brightened up the whole thingy. The original (again found on a tutorial website) was supposed to convey a burning solarsystem. The jiddery waves surrounding it is supposed to be "smoke". Strange how there are different colours of smoke huh? Well I guess that's what makes it an ABSTRACT painting!
I'll try to make some vector icons while I'm at it for the next update.

"Mama"- noodles Tom Yum flavour
IPhone pic

Something totally different: MY DINNER. Yes I do cook. If you can call this cooking. This to me is called "lazy cooking".
It consists of:
1. Boiling water,
2. Add the noodles when the water is boiled,
3. Add any type of meat you prefer (or going by the packaging flavour)
In this case it's prawns or as they say in Thai: "goong".
But I didn't feel like eating prawns so I added chicken instead HAHAHA.
Very common to do so.
Especially if you don't happen to have prawns.
4. Add the spice mix (added in the packaging)
5. Add veggies
In my case I've added some bean sprouts (taugĂ© in Dutch) and put a few Thai basil leaves and fresh sprouts on top for decoration. But I also ate it OFCOURSE.
I've only "decorated" my bowl for the pic. So I don't normally do this....for anybody.
What am I.....a restaurant chef? NOT.
6. EAT
In my case:
6. Take pics
7. EAT

View from the top....yummy?
IPhone pic

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi there, how are you?
    It's bush from diaryis. oh my! it's been so long.

    this recipe looks and seems familiar, hmm def been there done that :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen