dinsdag 13 september 2011

Old pics

2008

Dusseldorf airport @ Germany

Outside of Suvarnabhumi Airport @ Thailand BKK



"Jou" a friend of my younger niece

Urban goth look

"Oh" my younger niece

Me with cam

Scary guy huh? My designated driver, older nephew "Chang"

Little nephew "Fern"

@ an MK restaurant having lunch, preparing to put the egg into the soupbowl

Self portret...>_< heavy cam!

Little nephew's feet "Fern"

Giddy up!

I call hime "little big head"

Pretending to be shy

I made hime crossed eyed! >_<

Sleepy mut
Beloved grandfather "Tjouy" rip






















Souvenir keychain








2009

Little nephew "Gun" & younger niece "Oh"
It's been a while I've seen the people in the photo above. Little Gun should be about 2 years old by now. Oh (girl holding him) is his aunty.This picture was taken in 2009 during my 10 days visit to Thailand. My mother and I were only there to attend my grandfathers funeral. I barely had time to grieve, preperations took all our energy. I've taken a lot of pictures during the ceremony and such... A terrible thing happened to some of the pics I took. I've uploaded 600+ to my old computer. The darn thing crashed on me. Now I'm afraid to get it looked at, fearing I might lose everything......argghhh.

Another little nephew, forgot his name - -"
I can't remember his name though. I've only seen him for about 2 hours after this picture was taken. After wich his mother took him home with her (to a village nearby). Two days later I had to head back to the Netherlands again.

Usually the little kids all remember me after being apart for 1 year. But since these two kiddows are so young I don't think they'll have any recollection of me. Though Oh once told me on the phone little Gun called out my name when he saw a photo of mine in her room once. That made my day...haha.

Hope to see them again soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten